domingo, 26 de março de 2017

Lauren Simpson WBFF PRO

🏆WBFF European Pro Champion Shredz Athlete Muscle Republic A.D. 👻 laurensimpsonnn




Just trying to make those leg gainzzz baby 🍑😤 Forever working on my lower body as it's always been hardest for me to grow! I'm an ectomorph body type so keeping lean for me is easy, but gaining and maintaining muscle is hard! 💪🏼Here's what I'm doing: ▪️Training lower body 4 times per week ▪️Split as 1x strength (squat), 2x glutes/hamstrings, 1x quads ▪️I lift heavy. Body weight exercises alone will not build up your glutes! Challenge yourself girls! ▪️My favourite lower body exercises are squats, deadlifts, hip thrusts. I mix them up with different variations, rep ranges, tempo etc. ▪️Carb timing around my workouts. Pre and post workout! ▪️I don't do much cardio. I lose lower body muscle so fast 😅 - P.s. This is just what I am currently doing. Our bodies are all different so what works for me, may not work for you! Xxx
Uma publicação compartilhada por Lauren Simpson WBFF PRO (@laurensimpson) em
Previous Post
Next Post
Related Posts